Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog: Act I Scene I Take VI

After at least half a dozen false starts, half written posts and pointless junk I am going to make an honest attempt to put up what I feel is meaningful content over the coming months. I already have several series planned. Most posts are going to focus in one of several major topic areas. Namely, the internet, programming, philosophy, humor, emerging technology, politics, health and media reviews. How this breakdown ends up being is going to be a reflection on my day to day life and any feedback I get from readers.

I hope some of this content will be found compelling, interesting or at least worth a decent chuckle at my expense to whatever readership develops. I thought about deleting the couple of posts before this one, but they should provide that chuckle I was talking about.

Also, a major face lift is coming to the page over the next couple weeks. This will most likely be transfered to a Wordpress blog at andrewhubbs.com/blog.

Expect NYT's headline tomorrow to read "NERD ANNOUNCES BLOG, AGAIN"

Andrew

PS This will hopefully be as close to meta-blogging as you will see me go. Should that start to happen, abandon ship ASAP. The last thing the world needs is another meta-blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment